|Birthname||Bowles, Paul Frederic|
|born on||30 December 1910 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Jamaica NY, USA, 40n41, 73w48|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°16' 28°53 Asc. 16°54'|
American writer, novelist, musician, composer and critic who is often considered the first American existentialist. In the '90s, he was the subject of a Bertolucci film. Bowles was the author of "The Sheltering Sky," for which he researched the music and did the film score.
He died November 18, 1999 in Tangier, Morocco of a heart attack. He was 88.
Robert Couteau quotes his biographer for B.C., Christopher Sawyer-Laucanno "An Invisible Spectator"
- Vocation : Writers : Critic
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack