|born on||13 October 1945 at 07:05 (= 07:05 AM )|
|Place||Dornburg, Surinam, 5n42, 55w05|
|Timezone||NFT h3w30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°44' 08°41 Asc. 06°14'|
Dutch military man in a low rank until he overthrew the government of Suriname, a former Dutch colony, in 1982. While seizing power, Bouterse killed a dozen journalists by his own hand, those whom he particularly loathed. His power and popularity grew steadily until August 1997 when the Dutch government issued an international warrant for his arrest. His drug dealings were exposed and he was found to be a major dealer and exporter, a virtual drug lord.
- Work : End Major Project 1982 (Overthrew the government of Suriname)
- Other Crime August 1997 (International warrant for his arrest, drug dealing)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Selma Schepel quotes B.C. from Ed Noordman of Zwolle. The L&L is approximate.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Drug business (Major drug lord)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Low ranking)