|Birthname||Vance Nye Bourjaily|
|born on||17 September 1922 at 14:55 (= 2:55 PM )|
|Place||Cleveland OH, USA, 41n29, 81w41|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°07' 07°13 Asc. 10°02'|
American journalist, novelist and university professor who wrote of American life in various post WWII periods in America. He published his first novel in 1947, "The End of My Life." "The Hound of Earth" published in 1955 used the Cold War as its historical setting.
His first marriage ended in divorce after producing two children. He married Yasmin Mogul, a former student, in 1985.
In late August, Bourjaily lapsed into a coma after a fall. He died on August 31, 2010 in Greenbrae, CA.
- Relationship : Marriage 1985 (Yasmin Mogul, his second)
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novelist, novelist)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs