|Birthname||Bourignon de la Porte, Antoinette|
|born on||13 January 1616 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Lille, France, 50n38, 3e04|
|Timezone||LMT m3e04 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°47' 08°45 Asc. 16°34'|
French visionary nun and mystic who, being markedly unattractive, fled in men's clothes when her dad tried to give her away in marriage. She spent her days in churches and hospitals, her nights hiding in a coffin. Bourignon began to work as an educator, and in 1653, as the administrator of an orphanage. Five years later, she was ordained as an Augustine nun.
Bourignon traveled all over the Netherlands, feeling that it was her duty to preach "the true gospel." She wrote a long list of edifying books, 25 volumes in French plus the first two parts of her romantic biography. There is an English, Scottish, German and Dutch edition of her biography. In 1662, she was accused of sorcery; there were many books that also denigrated her.
After years of persecution, she finally died at Franeker (Friesland) on 10/30/1680.
- Death, Cause unspecified 30 October 1680 (Age 64)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Job 1653 (Administrator of an orphanage)
- Social : Joined group 1658 (Ordained as Augustine nun)
Lescaut quotes CA 50, 1954, p.143, from astrologer Comte de Boulainviller
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (R.C. nun)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Mystical experience
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Religion)
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Orphanage)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (All over Netherlands)
- Traits : Personality : Difficult/ mean spirited (Not well liked, prima donna)
- Traits : Personality : Bigot (Religious fanatic)
- Traits : Body : Appearance unattractive (Markedly unatrractive)