|born on||16 September 1887 at 00:15 (= 12:15 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°48' 00°41 Asc. 23°16'|
French music teacher, composer and conductor who influenced a whole generation of musicians and composers, including A. Copeland, W. Piston and V. Thompson. She was the first woman to conduct the Boston Symphony in 1938 and the New York Philharmonic in 1939.
Died on 10/22/1979, Paris.
- Social : Great Publicity 1938 (First woman to conduct Boston Symphony)
- Social : Great Publicity 1939 (First woman to conduct New York Philharmonic)
Gauquelin Vol 3/0189
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 92)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Music)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (First woman to conduct Boston Symphony)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection