|Birthname||Barry Knapp Bostwick|
|born on||24 February 1945 at 09:55 (= 09:55 AM )|
|Place||San Mateo, California, 37n34, 122w19|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||05°44' 09°51 Asc. 25°01'|
American actor, perhaps best known for his portrayal of the shallow mayor in "Spin City," a popular TV series from 1996-2002.
Bostwick is a graduate of the United States International University School of Performing Arts and New York University Graduate School of the Arts. He made his Broadway debut in 1969 and his first TV appearance in 1971. In 1975, he co-starred as Brad Majors in "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". In 1977, he won a Tony for his on-stage performance in the musical "The Robber Bridegroom."
The 6'4" actor was married to Stacy Nelkin from 1987-1991 when they divorced. He married Sherri Ellen Jensen in 1993 and they have two children, Brian (May 1995) and Chelsea (October 1996).
He underwent prostate surgery in July 1997.
- business associate/partner relationship with Fox, Michael J. (born 9 June 1961). Notes: Co-stars on "Spin City"
- business associate/partner relationship with Locklear, Heather (born 25 September 1961). Notes: Co-stars on "Spin City"
- business associate/partner relationship with Sheen, Charlie (born 3 September 1965). Notes: Co-stars on "Spin City"
- Work : Prize 1977 (Tony for his role in "The Robber Bridegroom")
- Relationship : Marriage 1987 (first marriage to Stacy Nelkin)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1991 (divorced first wife)
- Relationship : Marriage 1993 (married Sherri Ellen Jensen)
PT quotes birth certificate in hand
- Traits : Body : Size (6'4")
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (two)
- Family : Parenting : Parenting late more than 40
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Notable : Awards : Tony