|Birthname||Bonet, Lisa Michelle|
|born on||16 November 1967 at 20:51 (= 8:51 PM )|
|Place||San Francisco CA, USA, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°09' 24°08 Asc. 22°02'|
American actress who played Bill Cosby's daughter on his TV series, "The Bill Cosby Show." The series was spun off into her own show in 1984, "A Different World." She took on a new and sexy aura in the film "Angel Heart," in which she appeared nude. By 1994, her film career consisted of grade B films in which she did steamy love scenes.
The daughter of mixed race parents, a black dad and white mom, she married beau Lenny Kravitz on her 21st birthday. She moved north of Los Angeles to Topanga Canyon and legally changed her name to Lilakoi Moon. Her daughter Zoe was born at home on 12/01/1988. She and Kravitz ended up divorcing in 1993, and she quietly married her yoga teacher, Brian Kest. Both devotees of Siddha Yoga, they had a child together.
Accepting a role opposite Will Smith, she portrayed the ex-girlfriend in an espionage thriller "Enemy of the State," released in late 1998. Her most notable portrayal in 2000 was "High Fidelity." In her spare time she was a volunteer with a juvenile offenders program in Los Angeles and by 1999 she was running Venice Heart, a community outreach program at Venice High School for at-risk young people. It gradually became a full-time job for the ultra private Bonet.
She changed her name to Lilakoi Moon in the mid-'90s though still using Lisa Bonet professionally.
- business associate/partner relationship with Cosby, Bill (born 12 July 1937)
- child relationship with Kravitz, Zoie (born 1 December 1988)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1984 (Debut of TV series)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1 December 1988 (Daughter Zoie born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released December 1998 (Appeared in film "Enemy of the State")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand, LMR
- Traits : Body : Race (Mixed race parents, black and white)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Lenny Kravitz)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Eastern (Siddha Yoga)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Two series)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women