|born on||27 April 1941 at 04:03 (= 04:03 AM )|
|Place||Lexington KY, USA, 38n02, 84w30|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||06°42' 15°36 Asc. 23°45'|
American soprano opera singer, she began voice lessons in 1955 and made a debut with the Philadelphia Orchestra in 1963. After studying and singing abroad, she returned to the U.S. in 1969, making a debut at the Met on 1/19/1970. She is five feet and two inches tall.
Blegen has been married and divorced.
- Social : Return Home 1969 (From singing and studying abroad)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1963 (Debut with Philadelphia Orchestra)
- Social : Begin a program of study 1955 (Voice lessons)
B.C. in hand from Janice Mackay. (Gauquelin Book of American Charts gave 7:00 PM in error)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera (Soprano)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height of 5' 2")
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Studied abroad)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)