|born on||27 May 1943 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Liverpool, England, 53n25, 2w55|
|Timezone||GDWT h2e (is double war time)|
|Astrology data||05°05' 13°55 Asc. 05°58'|
British successful singer and TV host. Black made her debut at Liverpool's Cavern Club 1/25/1963 and signed a recording contract in July. She had eleven top ten hits from 1964 to 1971, often recording Warwick songs. Her success continued until the early '70s when she retired to raise her family.
A decade later she returned to a successful TV series, "Surprise, Surprise," from 1984 with Christopher Biggins and "Blind Date" from 1985, both totally professional presentations. In the former, a member of the audience would be reunited with tear-jerking family reunions, to which Black lent her fog-horn voice.
When her mom died in October 1996, it was a great loss to the very private Black.
- Work : New Job 1984 (Host of TV show)
David Fisher quotes her agent
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Popular)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Traits : Body : Voice/Speech (Foghorn voice)
- Lifestyle : Work : Unemployed more than 5 yrs (10 yr. hiatus to raise family)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Host of two hit shows)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field