|born on||14 December 1946 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°52' 09°36 Asc. 11°58'|
British actress and noted family, the sister of writer-director Andrew Birkin who put out "Blow-Up" in 1966. She played in light film roles and later accumulated stature as a respectable talent in France up to the '90s. She had a daughter, Charlotte Gainsbourg, with composer-director Serge Gainsbourg. Charlotte also became an actress.
Birkin has a daughter from an early marriage and a daughter with a director after she and Gainsbourg split up.
- child relationship with Gainsbourg, Charlotte (born 21 July 1971)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1969 (Most noted film)
Bordoni quotes an astrology magazine, Vol 1
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Daughter an actress)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother Andrew Birkin)