Binger, James Henry
|Birthname||James Henry Binger|
|born on||16 May 1916 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Minneapolis MN, USA, 44n58, 93w15|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°50' 18°51 Asc. 01°26'|
American lawyer and business executive at Honeywell, Inc. Although he began his career as an attorney, he joined Honeywell , one of his corporate clients, in 1943. He worked his way up to President, assuming that office in 1961. Four years later, 1965, he became CEO. A philanthropist, he founded the Jujamcyn theatre company in New York. His hobbies centered around his love for horses; he raced them and played polo, founded a polo club and bought a farm. He was part owner of the Minnesota Vikings professional football team.
He and his wife were married for 65 years until her death in December 2002. They had three children: James born in 1941; Cynthia a year later; Judith in 1946. Judith died 1989.
Binger died November 3, 2004.
- Work : Gain social status 1965 (CEO of Honeywell)
- Work : New Job 1943 (At Honeywell)
- Work : Gain social status 1961 (President of Honeywell)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1941 (Birth of son James)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1942 (Birth of daughter Cynthia)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1946 (Birth of daughter Judith)
- Death of Child 1989 (Daughter Judith)
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Lawyer)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Business executive)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Death of adult daughter)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs