Bilandic, Michael A.
|Birthname||Bilandic, Michael Anthony|
|born on||13 February 1923 at 16:20 (= 4:20 PM )|
|Place||Chicago IL, USA, 41n52, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°13' 02°41 Asc. 13°29'|
American politician. Bright and intense, he served in the U.S. Marine Corps from 1942-1946 before passing the bar in 1979. He worked in the same firm for 28 years, working his way up from law clerk to senior partner. First involved in local politics in 1955, he was active, if not too visible, as Alderman of the 11th ward prior to becoming the successor to Daley as Mayor of Chicago on 4/19/1977. Known as a workaholic, he regularly put in long hours.
He was married on 7/15/1977 and has one son.
Bilandic died of a heart attack on January 15, 2003 in Chicago
- child relationship with Bilandic, Michael (born 21 November 1978)
- Social : Joined group 1942 (U.S. Marine Corps)
- Social : Left group 1946 (U.S. Marine Corps)
- Social : End a program of study 1979 (Passed bar)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 21 November 1978 (Michael Jr. born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Military : Military service (U.S. Marine Corps)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Mayor of Chicago)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Same law firm for 28 years)
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, lasting)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Very happy