|Birthname||Ludwig Franz Benedikt Biermann|
|born on||13 March 1907 at 05:15 (= 05:15 AM )|
|Place||Hamm, Germany, 51n41, 7e49|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°27' 07°43 Asc. 01°58'|
German scientist,astrophysicist and professor who conducted research in plasma physics and solar wind among other related topics. A faculty member at several universities, he published "Cosmic Gas Dynamics" in 1973. His work earned him awards including the Bruce Award in 1967 and a Gold Medal from the Royal Astronomical Society in 1974.
He and his wife had three children.
He died on January 12, 1986 in Munich.
- Death, Cause unspecified 12 January 1986 at 12:00 noon in Munich, Germany (Age 78)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1967 (Bruce Award)
- Work : Prize 1974 (Gold Medal from Royal Astronomical Society)
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin 2/3218
- Vocation : Science : Other Science (Scientist)
- Vocation : Science : Astronomy (Astrophysicist)