|Birthname||Mayim Hoya Bialik|
|born on||12 December 1975 at 21:08 (= 9:08 PM )|
|Place||San Diego, California, 32n43, 117w09|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°34' 18°47 Asc. 18°45'|
American actress, star of the TV hit series "Blossom." Her father is Barry Bialik, film producer and executive at Bialik Company and Winkelman. She began acting at age 12-13, in 1988 taking parts in two films, "Pumpkinhead" and "Beaches" and originating her title role of "Blossom" in 1990. In 2000 she earned her bachelor's in neuroscience and continued on to earn a Ph.d.
She and her husband Michael Stone welcomed their first child, a boy, on October 11, 2005. Their second son was born on August 15, 2008.
Bialik has become an advocate for natural holistic living.
- Work : New Career 1988 (debut roles)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1990 (hit series "Blossom")
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 11 October 2005 (First child, a boy)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT has birth certificate in hand
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer