|Birthname||Bettenhausen, Tony Lee|
|born on||30 October 1951 at 23:15 (= 11:15 PM )|
|Place||Joliet IL, USA, 41n31, 88w04|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°58' 15°28 Asc. 12°39'|
American race car driver who fields a car in the CART series. In 181 Indy car starts, he has four victories to his credit; Phoenix 1968, Michigan 1970, Trenton 1972, and Texas, 1973. His dad is the famed Tony Bettenhausen SR., winner of 21 Championship races, who died in a racing accident at Indianapolis in 1961 when his namesake was ten. His brother Gary is also a racer from 1966, a mainstay at Indianapolis.
- Work : Prize 1968 at 12:00 midnight in Phoenix, AZ (First CART victory)
- Death of Father 1961 (Dad killed in racing accident)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars (CART series driver-champion)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (CART series)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad and brother, also drivers)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad killed in CART crash)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother also a racer)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Age ten when dad left)