|born on||31 July 1950 at 14:50 (= 2:50 PM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 10, France, 48n5219, 2e2127|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°47' 08°01 Asc. 19°35'|
French stage comedian, film actor and director, born in a jewish family (Berry was originally Benguigui, and Richard inspired by the British actor Richard Greene). His father was hairdresser in Oran, Algeria, before moving to Paris. Early, he wants to become an actor and attends the same school as François Berléand. He played with his friend Patrick Timsit in "Quasimodo del Paris".
Married to American singer Jeane Manson in 1984 (divorced in 1986).
Married to French-British comedian Jessica Forde in 1991. He has two daughters, Coline and Joséphine (actress).
- associate relationship with Berléand, François (born 22 April 1952)
- friend relationship with Timsit, Patrick (born 15 July 1959)
- spouse relationship with Manson, Jeane (born 1 October 1950)
- has other family relationship with Berry, Marilou (born 1 February 1983)
Régine Ruet quoted bc.
Himself said 8:00
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress