|Birthname||Dean Corbin Bernsen|
|born on||7 September 1954 at 20:40 (= 8:40 PM )|
|Place||North Hollywood, California, 34n10, 118w23|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°58' 14°55 Asc. 20°16'|
American actor who worked for 15 years before landing the role of Arnie, the opportunistic and womanizing divorce attorney in the TV hit series "L.A. Law," 1986.
The son and first child of a producer and an actress, he did his first commercial at seven months; his brother and sister also acted. He had a film cameo at 19. Discovering that he loved to be in front of the camera, he switched to UCLA's theater department. After earning a master's degree in play writing in 1980, he worked as a model and carpenter. During the 1984-85 season he played a policeman on "Ryan's Hope."
Bernsen had a five-year relationship with actress Heather Thomas, whom he met in 1977 when both were attending UCLA. He also had a five-year relationship with actress Brenda Cooper, during which they were married from 1983-1987. On 11/19/1988 he married his house-mate, actress Amanda Pays, whom he had met in late 1987. They had a son, Oliver, born in 1989 and twin sons born on 3/19/1992. A fourth son, Finley, made an appearance 6/09/1998.
His films include "Disorganized Crime, "Bert Rigby," "You're a Fool, " and "Major League." In 1999 he began a steady gig on the TV series "Jag."
- business associate/partner relationship with Dey, Susan (born 10 December 1952). Notes: Co-stars on "L.A. Law"
- business associate/partner relationship with Dysart, Richard (born 30 March 1929). Notes: Co-stars on "L.A. Law"
- business associate/partner relationship with Hamlin, Harry (born 30 October 1951). Notes: Co-stars on "L.A. Law"
- business associate/partner relationship with Underwood, Blair (born 25 August 1964). Notes: Co-stars on "L.A. Law"
- child relationship with Bernsen, Angus Moore (born 19 March 1992)
- child relationship with Bernsen, Henry Pays (born 19 March 1992)
- child relationship with Bernsen, Oliver Miller (born 14 March 1989)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1986 (L.A. Law)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1989 (Son born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 19 March 1992 (Twins Henry and Angus born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 9 June 1998 (Fourth son Finley born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1999 (TV series Jag)
B.C. in hand from Aaron Fischer
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of three, one brother and one sister)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc. (Twin sons)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Four sons)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Advertising (Commercial endorsements as a kid)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Worked from age seven months)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (L.A. Law)