|born on||15 January 1963 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Hauts de Seine, France, 48n55, 2e30|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°42' 29°58 Asc. 26°51'|
French homophobe, he was implicated in the attempted murder against Bertrand Delanoë Mayor of Paris on a night of city festivities, October 5, 2002 at about 2:30 AM. The mayor,a popular socialist who is openly gay, was stabbed by Berkane and hospitalized for two weeks. Berkane told the press that he didn't like politicians or homosexuals.
Berkane is a computer specialist from the northern suburb of Bobigny. He is alleged by the police to have been under psychiatric treatment earlier this year, and to have a record of violence and drug-dealing. Police also reported that he was a Muslim but seemed to have no links to radical Islamic organizations.
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 5 October 2002 (stabbed the mayor of Paris)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Didier Geslain quotes B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Mental Illness
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Eastern (Muslim)