|Birthname||Beregovoy, Pierre Eugene|
|born on||23 December 1925 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Deville-Les-Rouen, France, 49n28, 1e02|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°05' 13°06 Asc. 06°59'|
French economist. From a modest beginning, he rose to be the last First Minister of the Socialist government of France. He was mixed up in several affairs, including the loan of six million Belgian francs without interest in 1986 for the purchase of an apartment. He also left a balance-sheet of catastrophic magnitude from shoddy management of France's public funds.
Beregovoy committed suicide with a 357 Magnum on 5/01/1992, 6:09 PM MEDT, Nevers, France.
- Death by Suicide 1 May 1992 at 6:09 PM in Nevers, France (Shot himself, age 66)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Jany Bessiere quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (First Minister)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Gunshot)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Corruption, fraud)