|born on||26 December 1943 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Morgano, Italy, 45n40, 12e15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°48' 24°19 Asc. 02°35'|
Italian industrialist, a fashion producer of sporting goods with his three siblings. The Benetton name is golden in Italy. In 1965, Luciano was selling sweaters made by his sister, Guilana. The business grew into a knitwear company, then a garment industry empire, with complete clothing collections for women, men and children, with some 40% of their sales centered in Italy.
Luciano built his clothing business with his brothers Carlo, now general manager for North American operations; Gilberto, vice chairman of the company, and his sister, Guilana, who oversees the fashion collections.
- sibling relationship with Benetton, Giuliana (born 13 May 1935)
- sibling relationship with Benetton, Luciano (born 13 May 1935)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol 3
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (In business with three sib's)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Knitwear company)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business : Top executive