|Birthname||Henry Warren Beaty|
|born on||30 March 1937 at 17:30 (= 5:30 PM )|
|Place||Richmond, Virginia, 37n33, 77w28|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°48' 23°36 Asc. 28°18'|
American actor, strikingly handsome with a style that is self-consciously cool and opaque, the classic screen idol of his day. He has been nominated for 14 Oscars, including 1967 for his performance in "Bonnie and Clyde." He won the Oscar as Best Director in 1981 for "Reds." Appearing effortless on screen, his other films include "Splendor in the Grass," 1961 and "Heaven Can Wait," 1978. Since 1981, he made only four films in the following 16 years, the enjoyable "Dick Tracy" and "Bugsy," and the stinkers "Ishtar," and "Love Affair."
Beatty was raised in Arlington, VA, by a strict, domineering high school-principal dad and an adoring, ethereal, acting-teacher mom who had an intense and dramatic marriage. He had one older sister, now named Shirley MacLaine. A high school football star and class president, he played the piano well. By the time of college, he turned down football scholarships, deciding that he wanted to direct theater.
A notorious womanizer, his affections are righteously claimed by every female in Hollywood and beyond, singly and in pairs. Various tallies include Madonna, Diane Keaton, Liv Ullmann, Julie Christie, Michelle Phillips, Joan Collins, Vanessa Redgrave, Leslie Caron, and on-and-on, certainly the co-star of the moment. Another list adds Carly Simon, Elle MacPherson, Goldie Hawn, Isabelle Adjani, Brigitte Bardot, Candice Bergen, Cher, Kate Jackson, Vivien Leigh, Diana Ross, Susan Strasberg, Barbra Streisand, Britt Ekland, Connie Chung, Jessica, Savitch and Diane Sawyer. The most appropriate list seems to be the Hollywood phone book. To his credit, he steadfastly refuses to discuss his love-life with any one of his ladies to any of the media.
Beatty married late, at 56, to Annette Bening, 35 (born 5/29/1958), who already had their 18-month old daughter, Kathlyn. As a family man, he and Bening added three more children in the following years with daughter Ella born on 4/08/2000.
Their home on a Hollywood hilltop was ravaged by the Northridge earthquake on 1/17/1994. The floors caved in and the walls fell, causing damage that amounted to $7 million and left the place uninhabitable.
On 5/15/1998, he directed and starred in a political farce, "Bulworth." Beatty has been passionate about politics from an early age with Bobbie Kennedy as an early idol. In 1972 he campaigned for George McGovern, and later, for Gary Hart. Dissatisfied with the Democratic Party candidates, vice president Al Gore and former senator Bill Bradley, he toyed with the idea of running for the presidential ticket himself in an interview of 8/12/1999.
On 4/08/2000, he and Bening had their fourth child, a girl. Married in 1992, their kids numbered Kathlyn, born in 1992, Benjamin in 1994 and Isabel, 1997.
- lover relationship with Braga, Sônia (born 8 June 1950)
- lover relationship with Christie, Julie (born 14 April 1941)
- lover relationship with Collins, Joan (born 23 May 1933)
- lover relationship with Keaton, Diane (born 5 January 1946)
- lover relationship with Madonna (born 16 August 1958)
- child relationship with Beatty, Kathlyn Bening (born 8 January 1992)
- sibling relationship with MacLaine, Shirley (born 24 April 1934)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1967 (Bonnie and Clyde, Oscar-nominated)
- Work : Prize 1981 (Oscar for Reds)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 8 January 1992 at 12:00 midnight in Los Angeles, CA (Daughter born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 1993 (Annette Bening)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 8 April 2000 (Fourth child, a girl)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 8 April 2000 (Daughter Ella born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dana Holliday quotes B.C.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Shirley MacLaine, sister)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Annette Bening)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Financial crisis ($7 million in Northridge earthquake)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Political campaigns)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Party animal (Sex as an ongoing recreation)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Great extremes in quanitity)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Financial crime victim (Car stolen)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Added an extra T to Beatty)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Plays piano)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book