|born on||4 April 1872 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Nimes, France, 43n50, 4e21|
|Timezone||LMT m4e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°43' 25°27 Asc. 25°54'|
French poet, dramatist and painter. He was attracted to painting as a youth and entered the Ecole des Beaux Arts in 1890, but, essentially a romantic, he soon turned to writing verse and drama. His first play, produced in 1894, lacked mature style. However, the first verse that he published, in 1895, established his name, and his second play was an acknowledged success in 1896.
Died on 3/02/1922, Rueil, France.
- Death, Cause unspecified 2 March 1922 (Age 49)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1894 (First play produced)
Gauquelin Vol. 6/62
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter)