Revision as of 12:02, 10 April 2012 by Alois
|born on||27 February 1898 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Limoges, France, 45n50, 1e16|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°14' 01°49 Asc. 23°38'|
French pilot, a famous aviator who set 10 international records for distance and duration flights.
She died on 7/06/1952 when her plane crashed and burned shortly after takeoff in Lyon, France..
Gauquelin Vol. 1/182 (7:00 PM Paris time)
- Personal : Death : Accidental
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ private (Record-setting)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Set 10 international records)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women