|born on||9 January 1957 at 12:25 (= 12:25 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°58' 21°01 Asc. 25°49'|
French heiress of casino group Lucien Barrière, from her adoptive father.
On 16 July 1995, she was the sole survivor of the crash landing of a small airplane in the south of France, while the two pilots died. The accident left her heavily burnt and completely paralysed (tetraplegic).
She died six years later, on 18 May 2001 from a malfunctioning of the respiratory machine on which her life depended.
- spouse relationship with Desseigne, Dominique (born 19 August 1944)
- child->adoptive parent relationship with Barriere, Lucien (born 14 January 1923)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 16 July 1995 (survived airplan crash, remained tetraplegic)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain's archive
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (tetraplegic after airplane crash)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged