|born on||10 October 1884 at 10:32 (= 10:32 AM )|
|Place||Sheboygan WI, USA, 43n46, 87w42|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°46' 05°45 Asc. 09°07'|
American astrologer who, interested in the field since youth, began teaching and practicing in Chicago in the late '30s. She specialized in personal problems, and was best known for her book on astrological physiognomy. In 1940, she joined the Friends of Astrology and AFA.
Died on 8/06/1972, Chicago.
- Death, Cause unspecified 6 August 1972 (Age 87)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Joined group 1940 (AFA, Friends of Astrology)
Astrological Pioneers of America file
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Book on sign types)