|born on||15 November 1942 at 11:35 (= 11:35 AM )|
|Place||Buenos Aires, Argentina, 34s36, 58w27|
|Timezone||ADT h3w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°36' 26°39 Asc. 13°49'|
Argentinean-Israeli musician, a pianist and conductor. He married world-class cellist Jacqueline du Pre 6/18/1967.
They played chamber music as a team with violinist Pinchas Zukerman. He and du Pre were a magic couple, both charismatic and joyful, giving the music world glamour and passion. A film was released in 1999 about the sisters, "Hilary and Jackie," which exposed a 16-month affair that Barenboim had with Hilary during a period when he and Jackie were separated. With the release of the film, Barenboim was quoted as saying, "Couldn't they have waited until I'm dead?"
Du Pre came down with multiple sclerosis in 1973 which brought on profound personality imbalances that created tremendous friction in her family. Barenboim cared for Jackie during her illness, but he also set up a household with another woman and fathered two children during the difficult years. His wife died on 10/19/1987, London.
- spouse relationship with du Pre, Jacqueline (born 26 January 1945). Notes: Bitter very
- Social : Great Publicity 1999 (Movie released of sisters)
- Relationship : Difficult period 1973 (Jacqueline diagnosed with multiple schlerosis)
New Famous Nativities quotes B.R.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Pianist)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Chamber music)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Two affairs, one with sister-in-law)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Two illigitimate kids by mistress)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Period of seperation)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event (Wife had M.S.)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Jacqueline died of M.S.)