|Birthname||Bardon, Claude Henri|
|born on||6 September 1937 at 14:55 (= 2:55 PM )|
|Place||Lyon, France, 45n45, 4e51|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°32' 03°17 Asc. 23°14'|
French Superintendent of police, 1962, Bordeaux and Versailles. He was Director of the Renseignements généraux 1986-94, (similar to the C.I.A. in the U.S.) credited for the arrest of the members of the Action Directe on 2/22/1987.
As Chief of police 1989-'90, his methods caused havoc in the Renseignements généraux, reaching a climax in the mysterious Doucé case, 1990. Bardon was finally fired following the case of the hidden microphones at the PS congress.
He was married on 9/04/1965.
- compare to chart of Douce, Pasteur (born 13 April 1945)
- Work : Gain social status 1962 (Superintendant of police)
Petitallot quotes B.C. in Cadran No.11, 9/1994
- Vocation : Law : Legal system employee (Director of the Renseignements generaux)
- Vocation : Law : Police (Superintendant)
- Lifestyle : Work : Stressful work
- Lifestyle : Work : Loss of job (Fired)