Bardo, Robert John
|born on||2 January 1970 at 02:10 (= 02:10 AM )|
|Place||Edwards Air Force Base, California, 34n54, 117w52|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°36' 28°58 Asc. 08°24'|
American homicide; a stalker, one of those strange predators who fixates on a public figure and follows their every move. He became obsessed with Rebecca Schaeffer, a 21-year-old actress with fresh, unspoiled beauty, the co-star of a TV series, "My Sister Sam," and he paid a private investigator $250 to find out her address.
Shortly after 10:00 AM on 7/18/1989, he rang the doorbell of her Los Angeles apartment and when she answered the door, shot her once in the chest and left her bleeding in her doorway. A neighbor heard her scream and called for help; she died a half hour later in the hospital.
The 19-year-old Bardo was the youngest of seven kids of a former Air Force Sergeant and a Korean mother who worked as a waitress while raising her family. After moving around the world, his dad retired in Tucson when the boy was 11. He was a bright student, earning straights A grades and with no history of violence, but a loner who was first placed under psychiatric care when he was 14. He dropped out of school and took a series of menial jobs.
After the killing, Bardo returned to Tucson and, distraught, ran into rush-hour traffic. When the police picked him up, he was ranting about killing someone and wanting to kill himself. He was charged with first-degree murder.
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 18 July 1989 at 10:15 AM in Los Angeles (Shot Rebessa Schaeffer in chest, left her for dead)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Dana Holliday
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (School dropout)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Schizophrenia (Under psychiatric care since age 14)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Seventh of seven)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Misfit (Loner, troubled)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Shot movie star)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Stalker)
- Vocation : Misc. : Physical labor (Series of menial jobs)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases