|born on||24 January 1943 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||03°43' 08°03 Asc. 04°35'|
French astrologer and member of a noted French astrology family, the nephew of Andre and Armand. An author and professor, he works at CNRS. He wrote an astrological dissertation.
- sibling relationship with Barbault, Martine (born 5 February 1950)
INFOsophia No.22 quotes data in Urania No.8. Didier Geslain holds BC.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Extended family, noted astrologers)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Dissertation)