|born on||6 April 1909 at 09:20 (= 09:20 AM )|
|Place||Copenhagen, Denmark, 55n40, 12e35|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°54' 21°21 Asc. 09°25'|
Danish lawyer in 1937, Emissary to Washington D.C. in 1939 and Political Advisor to the U.N. Security Council in 1949. He refused to give the names of 81 witnesses of the Hungarian uprising in 1956 and was dismissed on 7/03/1958. His body was found on 11/26/1959; the death is listed as suicide, but was suspected to be political murder.
- Death, Mysterious 26 November 1959 (Suicide or murder, age 50)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Job 1939 (Emissary to Washington D.C.)
- Work : New Job 1949 (Political Advisor to U.N.)
Lyndoe quotes Danish journal, "Kontakt Med Tiden," in AA, 3/1962
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Alleged victim)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat (Emissary to Washington D.C.)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Political Advisor to U.N. Security Council)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book