|born on||16 November 1899 at 13:15 (= 1:15 PM )|
|Place||Beith, Scotland, 55n45, 4w38|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°00' 12°51 Asc. 08°08'|
Scottish physician, a gynecologist and professor of midwifery at the University of Aberdeen, 1937. He is the Obstetrician-in-Chief of the Aberdeen Maternity Hospital.
Married; he had four kids. He reitred in 1965 and died in 1986.
- Work : New Career 1937 (Pro. at Univ. of Aberdeen)
- Work : Retired 1965
- Death, Cause unspecified 1986 (Approximately age 86)
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Ob/Gyn)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of midwifery)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Obstetrician in Chief)
- Notable : Awards : Knighted
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs