|born on||28 September 1871 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Grazzano Badoglio, Italy, 45n02, 8e19|
|Timezone||LST m12e29 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°25' 25°25 Asc. 05°01'|
Italian military army officer, a Field Marshall. He was educated in a military academy and entered the army as a lieutenant, gaining experience in many campaigns. In 1918, he was Italy's representative commander who signed the armistice. He was the ambassador to Brazil in 1924, Mussolini's Chief of Staff in 1925, Governor-General of Libya from 1928-33 and Commander of Italian forces in the conquest of Ethiopia from 1935-36.
He became the Premier of Italy on 7/25/1943 and signed the armistice on 9/03/1943. He resigned as Premier on 6/05/1944 and spent his last years bitter and obscure. Died on 10/31/1956, Grazzano.
- Work : New Career 1924 (Ambassador to Brazil)
- Work : New Job 1925 (Mussoilini's Chief of Staff)
Gauquelin Vol 5/1567 (1:00 AM Rome time)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat (Ambassador)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Premier of Italy)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Signed Italian armistice of WW II)