|born on||27 August 1946 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||03°25' 08°56 Asc. 29°44'|
American actress, a sensual, voluptuous lead in European and U.S films. A former model, she began in spaghetti-western films and became a Bond girl in "The Spy Who Loved Me" in 1977.
She met Ringo Starr on the set of "Caveman," 1981, and they wed the same year. In 1988 they both spent five weeks at an Arizona rehab clinic for alcoholism. She had two kids, Francesca (born 1969) and Gianni (born 1972) from her earlier ten-year marriage to Italian industrialist Augusto Gregorino.
- spouse relationship with Starr, Ringo (born 7 July 1940)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1969 (Francesca born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1972 (Gianni born)
- Relationship : Marriage 1981 (Ringo Starr)
- Mental Health : End Addiction 1988 (Alcohol rehab)
Lynne Palmer quotes her, with 28 August. Most accessible biography information has 27 August. Rodden Rating was downgraded to D as long as no documented source is available.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Rehab)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Ringo since 1981)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Ringo Starr)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Model before films)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women