|Birthname||Susan Denise Atkins|
|born on||7 May 1948 at 01:03 (= 01:03 AM )|
|Place||San Gabriel, California, 34n06, 118w06|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°40' 25°19 Asc. 01°19'|
American homicide perpetrator. A hippie dropout product of the drug culture, she met and loved Charles Manson, joining his camp on the old Spahn ranch in Death Valley. She had a child, Zee Zo Zeze Zedfrack, father unknown, in 1968. On 8/09/1969, she joined in the ritualistic killing of five people, holding eight-month pregnant Sharon Tate while Tex Watson stabbed her to death. While in prison, she later had a "religious conversion" (1974), which she described in her 1977 memoir. She later began a prison ministry. In 1981 she was married for a few months to a Texan named Donald Lee Laisure who claimed he was a millionaire. He also claimed that she was his 29th wife, later saying that she was his 36th. She married again in 1987, this time to James Whitehouse, who subsequently became a lawyer.
While in prison her health deteriorated. In 2008 she was diagnosed with brain cancer and underwent a leg amputation as well. Atkins died at age 61 on September 24, 2009 at a women's prison in Chowchilla, CA.
- associate relationship with Beausoleil, Bobby (born 6 November 1947). Notes: Members of the Manson "family"
- associate relationship with Fromme, Squeaky (born 22 October 1948). Notes: Members of the Manson "family"
- associate relationship with Krenwinkel, Patricia (born 3 December 1947)
- associate relationship with Van Houten, Leslie (born 23 August 1949). Notes: Co-murderers in the Manson "family"
- associate relationship with Watson, Charles "Tex" (born 2 December 1945). Notes: Co-murderers in the Manson "family"
- guru relationship with Manson, Charles (born 12 November 1934)
- homicide victim relationship with Tate, Sharon (born 24 January 1943)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 9 August 1969 (Ritualistic killing of Sharon Tate and seven others)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 2008 (Cancer)
- Health : Medical procedure 2008 (Leg amputation)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Legs
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (During hippie time-period)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Tex Watson, Charles Manson)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Commune living)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (Manson murders)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Given life in prison)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Conversion/ Born again (Religious conversion in prison)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Manson gang member)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women