|born on||8 April 1968 at 11:55 (= 11:55 AM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°55' 19°14 Asc. 02°22'|
American actress, the second to the youngest of five in a close-knit, liberal family. Their grandfather was Cliff Arquette, TV's Charlie Weaver; their father Lewis an actor and director and mother Marti, a poet and peace activist. Raised on a commune, Patricia moved out at 15 to live with her sister Rosanna. Her film roles include an outstanding performance in "True Romance," 1993 and "Ed Wood" in 1994. She spent a half year in Malaysia shooting "Beyond Rangoon" in 1994 which she made $1,000,000.
Slim, blonde with glittering green eyes, Arquette married actor Nicolas Cage on 4/27/1995 after an eight year friendship; she has a son born in 1989 from a prior alliance. After much turbulence and a filing for divorce, Nicolas asked the court to dismiss the divorce case on file, 3/01/2000. She again filed for divorce 11/17/2000, Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences. She and beau Thomas Jane had a baby girl named Harlow on February 20, 2003 in Los Angeles. Harlow is Arquette's second child; her 13-year-old son has a different dad.
She married Thomas Jane in late June 2006 and filed for divorce in Los Angeles on January 5, 2009 after two and a half years of marriage.
- sibling relationship with Arquette, Rosanna (born 10 August 1959)
- spouse relationship with Cage, Nicolas (born 7 January 1964). Notes: divorced
- Relationship : Difficult period March 2000 (Nicolas requests court to dismiss divorce filing from previously)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 17 November 2000 (Filed for divorce from Nicolas)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Financial : Gain significant money 1994 (Made $1 million on a picture)
Moira Collins quotes her mom 9/1995
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Parents, grandparents, sister)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Nicolas Cage)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth of five)
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Lifestyle : Home : Neighborhood (Raised on a commune)
- Family : Childhood : Family close
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister Rosanne also an actress)