|Birthname||Anne Elizabeth Alice Louise Windsor|
|born on||15 August 1950 at 11:50 (= 11:50 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°02' 14°04 Asc. 25°03'|
British royalty; the daughter of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip. As a youngster, she was known as imperious, high-spirited and willful, also sweet, lazy, and a tomboy. She had her dad's temperament and was his obvious favorite. With confidence, she learned everything she tried, especially sports, with ease. Her passion is horseback riding and her skills were strong enough to get her named to Great Britain's 1976 Olympic equestrian team in Montreal. At 13, when she was sent to Benenden, a boarding school outside London, she took her pony, High Jenks, with her and boarded him nearby.
She met Mark Phillips at the Mexico City Olympics in 1968, an acceptable suitor. They married 11/14/1973, and had two kids, Peter and Zara. Brought together by a mutual love of horses, they had developed different interests after a decade. After leavings the Guards, Mark ran a horse farm at Gatcombe while Anne attended to motherhood and her royal duties. It was not a happy union, a dismal truth that the two made little effort to hide. Anne and Mark saw each other infrequently, spending much of their time apart.
Though rumors had flickered on occasion that Anne or Phillips had sought solace outside of their marriage, they never reached so far as producing evidence. However, in April 1989, it came to light that one of the Queen's equerries, Comdr. Timothy Laurence, had written four intimate letters to the Princess, a scandal that was released by the press.
In April 1992, the palace announced that after two years separation she would divorce her husband of 18 years. She was the first child of a reigning British monarch to divorce and remarry since Henry VIII with her wedding to Tim Laurence, a 37-year-old bachelor on 12/12/1992, 3:00 PM, Balmoral Castle, Crathie Kirk, Scotland.
The Princess espouses a favorite charity, Save the Children, for which she makes tireless, sometimes dangerous, travels about 15,000 miles a year all over the world. The press sing her praises for handling her affairs in an honest, straightforward fashion. Since 1987 she has paid exemplary attention to her civic duties, attending as many as 500 charity engagements a year all over the world.
- parent->child relationship with Phillips, Peter (born 15 November 1977)
- parent->child relationship with Phillips, Zara (born 15 May 1981)
- child->parent relationship with Elizabeth II, Queen of England (born 21 April 1926)
- child->parent relationship with Philip, Prince Consort (born 10 June 1921)
- spouse relationship with Phillips, Mark (born 22 September 1948)
- sibling relationship with Andrew, Prince (Duke of York) (born 19 February 1960)
- sibling relationship with Charles, Prince of Wales (born 14 November 1948)
- sibling relationship with Edward, Prince (1964) (born 10 March 1964)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1968 (Mark Phillips)
Steinbrecher quotes letter from Press Secretary to the Queen. Same on copy of news bulletin at the time sent by Gwen Stoney
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Distant (Not happy with Phillips)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Save the Children, charity work)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Animals, pets (Loves horses)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Horsewoman)
- Lifestyle : Home : Same location lifetime
- Vocation : Sports : Equestrian (1976 Olympic team)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women