|born on||19 December 1922 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Dublin, Ireland, 53n20, 6w15|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°39' 07°07 Asc. 17°29'|
Irish TV actor who is best known for the series "This Is Your Life" and "What's My Line." Andrews was a former All-Ireland Amateur Junior Middleweight Champion boxer before moving into Radio Eireann in 1939. He worked as a sports commentator for BBC radio in 1950, heard every Saturday for 12 years. The transition into television was successful with "What's My Line" starting in 1951, making Andrews a household name. From July 1955, he was at the helm of "This Is Your Life" until 1964 and again 1969-1987.
Deeply religious, modest and easily embarrassed, awkward and self-effacing, Andrews was voted Top Television Personality of the Year four times. He died of heart disease 11/05/1987 in London.
- Death by Disease 5 November 1987 at 12:00 noon in London, England (Heart disease, age 64)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1939 (Sports broadcaster for the BBC, 12 years)
- Work : New Job 1951 (TV host of "What's My Line")
- Work : New Job 1955 (Host of "This Is Your Life")
Frank C. Clifford quotes Astrological Association from him, given in British Entertainers, Flare Publications 1997
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Two series)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Sports broadcaster)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Top TV Personality X4)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Entertainment industry 52 years)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Heart disease, terminal)
- Traits : Personality : Shy (Modest, self-effacing)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Deeply religious)