Difference between revisions of "Andrew, Prince (Duke of York)"
(Imported from Astrodatabank)
Revision as of 00:51, 20 February 2012
|Birthname||Windsor, Andrew Albert Christian Edward|
|born on||19 February 1960 at 15:30 (= 3:30 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°00' 25°29 Asc. 11°33'|
British royalty, the son of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, the Duke of York, second in the line of succession to the throne after Prince Charles. Handsome and poised, he grew up sheltered from the press. Not academically oriented, he was mischievous and uncontrollable, a rowdy boy who took best to sports and later, naval service. He gained the nickname of "Randy Andy" for his romantic escapades.
A helicopter pilot, he served in the brief Falklands war.
On 7/23/1986, he married Sarah Ferguson; they had two daughters, Beatrice and Eugenie. It was hoped that marriage to fiery Fergie would tame him but they played hard together and separately, and parted on 3/19/1992. An official palace announcement of their divorce came on 4/16/1996.
- parent relationship with Elizabeth II, Queen of England (born 21 April 1926)
- child relationship with Beatrice, Princess of York (born 8 August 1988)
- sibling relationship with Edward, Prince (1964) (born 10 March 1964)
- parent relationship with Philip, Prince Consort (born 10 June 1921)
- sibling relationship with Charles, Prince of Wales (born 14 November 1948)
- spouse relationship with Sarah, Duchess of York (born 15 October 1959)
Copy of newspaper on the day with a photo of palace announcement sent by Gwen Stoney
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military (Helicopter)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Navy pilot)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Sarah Ferguson)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Amorous adventures)
- Family : Relationship : Divorce friendly (Remain devoted friends and parents of their kids)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)