Anderson, Maxwell Scott
|born on||26 August 1956 at 02:15 (= 02:15 AM )|
|Place||Aurora, Illinois, 41n46, 88w19|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||03°01' 27°47 Asc. 15°24'|
American "omnisexual," a hormone-taking but non-operative female-to-male "transman." Born in Illinois, he moved to Chicago then Florida in 1990 where he founded a transgender support group.
After high school Maxwell moved to Chicago where he spent most of his 20's and early 30's. During the mid-1980s he began to live openly as "queer-identified," an "omnisexual," (non-operative F-M Transman).
Maxwell moved to Florida in 1990 where he established an "equally mixed" Transgendered Support Group, The Eden Society. Having completed a BA (with Honors) in Business Administration, a Doctorate Degree, and a Masters Degree, he is currently working on his Ph.D. Maxwell is also a lecturer and a certified tax expert in Georgia, where he has lived since 1996. Max and his partner, Corissa (a cosmetologist), have co-written a book called Gender Mirror. They live as husband and wife along with their pets. Max has a crew cut, beard and tattoos.
He died of glioma, a highly aggressive type of brain cancer, in Atlanta, Georgia at 15:10 on 14 January 2010.
- Family : Change residence 1990 (Moved to Chicago then Florida)
- Social : Joined group 1990 (Formed a Transgendered Support Group)
- Family : Change residence 1996 (To Georgia)
Sy Scholfield quotes him 1999
- Traits : Body : Hair (Beard)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Doctorate)
- Traits : Personality : Attention seeking (Tatoos)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Corissa)
- Passions : Sexuality : Sex Organs (Omnisexual)
- Passions : Sexuality : Transsexual F-to-M (Non-operative, hormone replacement)
- Vocation : Business : CPA/ Auditor/ Accountant (Certified tax accountant)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Lecturer)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Transgender)