Amsberg, Prince Claus von
|born on||6 September 1926 at 22:45 (= 10:45 PM )|
|Place||Hitzacker, Germany, 53n09, 11e02|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°31' 09°54 Asc. 28°01'|
German-Dutch aristocrat and consort to Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands. When they married on 3/10/66, people were shocked because he was a German who had been a young boy in the Hitlerjugend. There were demonstrations and smoke bombs, though he was only 19 when the war ended and had done no more than any teenage boy. As a Dutch citizen he gained respect for his kindness and social consciousness and for organizing aid to the needy. He and Beatrix made a respectable couple as national rulers; three sons.
Since mid-80s, he has had Parkinson's, the "stiff" version.
- child relationship with Constantijn Christof, Prince (born 11 October 1969)
- child relationship with Johan Friso, Prince (born 25 September 1968)
- child relationship with Willem-Alexander, Prince of the Netherlands (born 27 April 1967)
- spouse relationship with Beatrix, Queen of Netherlands (born 31 January 1938)
Luc De Marre quotes H. Cosman in Urania 4/67, p.2. Official records are not available. Lescaut gave 4:00 PM, no source
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Parkinson's (Began in mid-'80s)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Germany-Netherlands)