|Birthname||Amiel, Josette Charlotte|
|born on||19 November 1930 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Vanves, France, 48n50, 2e18|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°34' 16°23 Asc. 01°23'|
French dancer and member of the Paris Opera Ballet. She studied at the French Conservatory and Paris Opera Ballet school, making her debut at the Opera Comique and then becoming a member of the company. She danced the ballerina roles of the standard reparatory and often danced as guest performer in foreign companies, mostly with Flindt as her partner. Premier danseur 1953; choreographer in the 60s. Awarded the Legion of Honor in 1975.
- Work : Prize 1975 (Awarded the Legion of Honor)
- Work : Gain social status 1953 (Became the Premier danseur)
Steinbrecher quotes B.R.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Ballet)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Legion of Honor)