|born on||19 December 1987 at 10:49 (= 10:49 AM )|
|Place||Manhattan, New York, 40n46, 73w59|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°12' 12°05 Asc. 28°08'|
American human rights activist, journalist and noted family, the son of Mia Farrow and Woody Allen; his first child. His mother had three boys by her former husband, Andre Previn, and five adopted kids.
A child prodigy, he began college at Simon's Rock at age 11. He graduated from Bard College at 15 and a year later was accepted to Yale University Law School. He deferred the program so that he could work with Unicef. In 2004 he began working on the Darfur region in Sudan and began wriitng accounts of the conflict and starvation there for major news outlets and magazines. As an adult he prefers to be known as Ronan Seamus Farrow.
- child->parent relationship with Allen, Woody (born 1 December 1935)
- child->parent relationship with Farrow, Mia (born 9 February 1945)
Lynn Rodden quotes Studio Publicity Dept; Sy Scholfield provides same data from newspaper accounts
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of 12 kids)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents.)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Parents bitterly separated)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection