|born on||13 October 1905 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Asnières, France, 48n55, 2e17|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°09' 15°53 Asc. 23°27'|
French motion picture director; the first husband of Simone Signoret from 1948 to 1951, and the brother of Marc Allegret. He began in film as an assistant director and created several short subjects and commercials before directing his first feature in 1940. After WW II he became notably in the film noir genre with the pinnacle of his reputation in the late '40s, particularly in films starring Signoret.
Allegret and Signoret had a daughter together, Catherine, born in April 1946.
- spouse relationship with Signoret, Simone (born 25 March 1921). Notes: Happy
- sibling relationship with Allégret, Marc (born 23 December 1900)
Petitallot quotes B.C. in Cadran No.8, 5/1994. (4:00 AM Paris time)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother Marc also a director)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (First and third marriages)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Second marriage two years)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Wife Simone Signoret)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director