|born on||19 March 1888 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Bottrop, Germany, 51n31, 6e55|
|Timezone||LMT m6e55 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°12' 12°22 Asc. 15°13'|
German-American painter, designer and graphic artist. His early work was mostly graphic, influenced by cubism and expressionism. A student at the Bauhaus in 1920, he taught there 1923-33.
In 1933 he moved to the U.S. where he became a naturalized citizen in 1939. He began a series of paintings and lithographs in 1949 called "Homage to The Square."
Died 3/25/1976, New Haven, CT.
- Death, Cause unspecified 25 March 1976 (Age 88 plus six days)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1923 (Taught at Bauhaus)
- Social : Joined group 1939 (Became U.S. citizen)
- Work : Gain social status 1949 (Series of paintings " Homage to The Square")
Steinbrecher quotes B.R.
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychiatrist (Biological psychiatry)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Faculty at Harvard)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist (Graphics, design)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Paintings and lithographs)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (France to U.S.)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Art, taught at Bauhaus)