Agar, Linda Susan
|born on||30 January 1948 at 07:15 (= 07:15 AM )|
|Place||Santa Monica CA, USA, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°39' 09°56 Asc. 15°12'|
American noted family and daughter of Shirley Temple and her first husband, John Agar. She became Linda Falaschi with her marriage to a foreign service officer's son and she followed a respectable life course as a freelance writer.
- parent relationship with Black, Shirley Temple (born 23 April 1928)
- parent relationship with Agar, John (born 31 January 1921)
Church of Light quotes news clippings on date.
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Freelance)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom, dad less)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women