|born on||4 March 1912 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Udine, Italy, 46n03, 13e14|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°13' 22°38 Asc. 21°02'|
Italian artist, a painter and stage designer who developed his personal idiom of lyrical abstraction. He was noted for his murals on public buildings in the '50s. His brother was also a noted artist.
Afro died 7/24/1976, Zurich, Switzerland.
Gauquelin Vol 4/1147
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Stage)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother also an artist)
- Vocation : Art : Stage/ Set design (Stage)
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist (Murals on public buildings)