|born on||12 August 1975 at 19:38 (= 7:38 PM )|
|Place||Falmouth, Massachusetts, 41n33, 70w37|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°38' 05°21 Asc. 18°06'|
American actor with credits in Hollywood feature films. In "Good Will Hunting," he played one of the four boys who were buddies along with his brother Ben. The film won the Oscar on 3/23/1998 for Best Original Screenplay.
He became engaged to longtime girlfriend Summer Phoenix over the holidays late in 2003. The couple welcomed their son Indiana August on May 31, 2004 in Amsterdam.
With their two-year-old son in attendance, the actor and Summer Phoenix married on June 3, 2006 in Georgia.
He garnered kudos for his leading role in "Gone, Baby, Gone" released in late 2007. The movie was directed by his brother.
- sibling relationship with Affleck, Ben (born 15 August 1972)
- Work : New Career 1997 (Debut film)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship December 2003 (engaged to Summer Phoenix)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of two boys)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother Ben an actor)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)