Adrian, Gilbert A.
|born on||3 March 1903 at 11:05 (= 11:05 AM )|
|Place||Naugatuck CT, USA, 41n29, 73w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°55' 02°15 Asc. 21°27'|
American fashion designer for films and private clientele who was associated with MGM. He was awarded the Fashion Critic's "Winnie" award in 1945. After graduating from the New York School of Applied and Fine Arts, he moved to Hollywood, helping the "dream factory" glamorize its noted stars. In 1942 he opened his own establishment.
At one time, Adrian was married to Janet Gaynor. He died on 9/13/1959.
- Death, Cause unspecified 13 September 1959 (Age 56)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1945 (Fashion Critic's award)
Sabian Symbols No.11
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Movies and clientele)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Fashion)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Wife Janet Gaynor)