|born on||11 December 1976|
|Place||Marietta, Georgia (US), 33n57, 84w33|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
American basketball player, a forward who has played with the Vancouver Grizzlies (1996–2001), Atlanta Hawks (2001–2004), Portland Trail Blazers (2004–2005), and Sacramento Kings (2005–2008).
Abdur-Rahim was signed by the Grizzlies in 1996 after being selected as the third overall pick in the NBA draft that year. He spent only one year in college at UC Berkeley, where he earned a slue of honors and awards, before moving on to the pro's.
Shareef, as is evident by his name, is a Muslim. His first name means "noble" while his last name means "servant of the most merciful one." In his spare time, he enjoys watching movies, shooting pool, and collecting basketball jerseys. Dubbed "Reef" by his friends, there is nothing better on Earth for Abdur-Rahim than a hot spaghetti dinner with chicken wings on the side and Jell-O for dessert.
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1996 (Signed by Grizzlies)
Courtney Conrad collection, no time
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Basketball team)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (U.S. to Canada)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Muslim)
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball (Professional forward)