|born on||5 February 1934 at 20:25 (= 8:25 PM )|
|Place||Mobile AL, USA, 30n41, 88w02|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°37' 00°30 Asc. 24°35'|
American baseball player, a great batting champ and one of the first of baseball's black super-stars. He played with the Braves from 3/14/1954 when he made his debut against the Boston Red Sox with a thrilling three-hit game. He earned the nickname of Hammerin' Hank and was called the Greatest Slugger in Baseball History. However, his impressive success had a down side, as it made his life a living hell with hate-mail from bigots and threats so ugly that he was forced to travel with a bodyguard.
When he retired in 1976, he had not only scored a lifetime total of 755 homers in his 22-year career, but the love and respect of his teammates and the reverence of his many fans. On 4/08/1994, a pre-game ceremony was scheduled to honor Aaron.
His only health problem was sore knees.
- Work : Retired 1976 (Retired after 22 pro years)
Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (One of the great hitters)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Baseball team)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Legs (Sore knees)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Social crime victim (Hate-mail from bigots)
- Traits : Personality : Loved by all (Loved by team mates and fans)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award
- Notable : Famous : Notable extremes (Greatest baseball slugger)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (22 yrs in baseball)